garrick lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 09:22:02 PHT

>hmmmmm...has there ever been a gundam with more than two in the head?

for what it's worth...the bolt gundam from g gundam has 4, i think.

as an aside, i still haven't gotten the MG Mk-II (titans version) because i
spotted a super gundam in another store. now i can't make up my mind which
to get. any suggestions?

also. is the headphone vulcan really a problem in the 1/100 Mk-II?
my 1/144 Mk-II doesn't have any problems with the headphone vulcan. still
has lots of room for headplay.

-ddd