Sat, 21 Aug 1999 20:10:18 +0000

Okay, I'm returning to my work on my 0084 Gundam Mekton campaign after
about a month's hiatus. One question, I've revisited after seeing 08th
MS Team ep 10, is mobile suit sensors. Mekton tends to give main and
backup sensors, which Wright's old website gave in the head and torso
respectively. Is this accurate?

After the head of Karen's Gundam is knocked off, she loses all visual
sensors. Or then again is that a result of the damage to the main body
and screens? Furthermore, are visual sensors the only ones mobile suits
have?

Thanks in advance.

Neil