Jollibug (jollibug@yahoo.com)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 15:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

>Philippines, but all of the anime CDs I have seen
sold >here are from Sonmay

Yep, I've never seen anime cds which aren't labled SM.

> >In other words, don't trust the legitimacy of CDs
> from Taiwan--most of the time, at least.

Does this also apply to the mangas also?
Majority of the mangas distributed here are from
Taiwan
Tong Li Comics.
The funny thing about them is that it says "Taiwan
Chinese edition for distribution and sale in Taiwan
only"
Which probably means that it's also bootleg, right?
===
Jollibug