Fri, 20 Aug 1999 01:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:
> >The RX-78 Gundam has an overall height of 18.5
> meters (60.7 feet),
>
> Where did you get that from? It's been 18.0 meters
> since the show started, unless someone tampered with

> the stats recently.

No body tampered with the stats. Instead, on Volume 1
of "Gundam Mechanics" loose-leaf data book, each MS
are listed with 2 heights: the 1st is the 'total
height' and the 2nd is the 'net height'. For RX-78-2
Gundam, its total height is 18.5m, including the
V-antenna; its net height counting from the top of its
mohawk sensor, is 18.0m as we know for a long time.

===
Nightingale