Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- -Z- <Z@Gundam.Com> wrote:

>> Mobile Suit SD Gundam: Kochira Mackenzie Detective
>> Office (1991.5.16, King Star Child KICA 48) 74
>> minutes for 3000
>
> ... On the other hand, the SD Gundam anime have been
> pretty good about following (by way of parodying)
the
> continuity and depicting dead characters as ghosts,
> so I was a bit taken aback by the presence of Sara
> and Quess at a point in time when one or both were
> presumably deceased.
>
> On the gripping hand, I have yet to determine when
> this is supposed to be taking place, even in the SD
> continuum, since they don't give any dates
> whatsoever.

I've given up on this apsect longtime ago. In the
"Hotel War" segment of original "SD Gundam" show
(Sunrise 1987), both Lalah and Four turned up as human
beings in one minute and then ghosts in the next!
Things don't get any better for "SD Gundam's
Counterattack: Arashi O Yobu Gakuen Sai" (Sunrise
1989), with "Lalah the ghost" has a Gundam's beam
sabre stuck on her head! :)

===
Nightingale