Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 05:46:03 +0800

>>errrr....sorry, but i couldn't even look at the box that close. as for it
>>being expensive...eddie, the kids nowadays....they have the money, and some
>>parents really just don't care how much it is, just to get kids of their
>>backs.
>Let's just say that I have the actual toy in front of me and none of what
>I wrote were based on speculations, assumptions, or extrapolations...
>Eddie

oh i know that! LOL! If I had the money to spare for it I would buy one
too....I guess I stiull qualify under "cheapskate" to a certain extent,
LOL! In the end, I would say that although we may all gripe about it, we
still would like to have one anyway.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter