BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:25:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/1999 3:42:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

> That's the dilemma for North American customers, who
> have to pay for extra import tax, other fees, etc.

Can anyone break this down and tell what the cost is of the import tax and
other fees? I have seen the chogokin Gundam go for anywhere from $54.95 to
$90 on the American stores on the Internet. But, HLJ may have it in the
future, as they seem to be selling toys, that are somewhat kit related.

Aaron