Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:01:12 +0800

>> US$35 for the "chogokin" Gundam!!!! I was just in Hero's Club in San
>> Francisco today and they were trying to sell me one for US$90!!!! Any
way I
>> could get one at that price?
>> -James
>Me too, It would be great to get it at that price. Does anyone know excatly
>how tall the new chogokin Gundam is?
>Aaron

It's roughly the size of a 1/144 Gundam. BTW, it seems that the SOC series
are all 1/144...is there any proof to this?

anyway..the Chogoking gundam looks worth the money for its weapons, not for
the gundam itslef, I will have to admit.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919