MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:12:44 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/99 5:26:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
 It does? I had a chance to buy the kit, but didn't. I think an HGUC
 could/should be relased for kits like the Kampfer, that have problems that
 are usually not there at all in a newer kit or are only minor problems on a
 newer kit. >>

I'd kiss off the idea of getting any HGUC kits of mecha that already are
available in Snap together form. They seem to want to focus on older designs
that have only been released in a glue together format.

Jason