BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:20:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/1999 6:42:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> I sure am glad those in charge don't have the same taste in mecha as you
> guys do. Imagine this as the Turn A Gundam instead of Mr. Mustache!
> I will take the lesser evil instead!

The Sumo is more nonGundam like then the Turn A :) Wonder what the reaction
would have been if the Sumo was the new Gundam :) The Turn A's head does seem
to be more like a traditional Samurai helmet though, all it needs is a
forehead v-fin in addition to the Mustache! Wonder what that would look like!
:)

Aaron