Chris Beilby (cbeilby@home.com)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:39:36 -0700

Dom Tetreault wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 03:33:04 -0700 Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> writes:
>
> > >this line. The Kampfer with the full weapon load out, like that SD
> > kit. Now
> > >that's one evil, but cool looking MS!!
> >
> > FYI that kit exists... the 1:144 kit from 0080.
>
> That one is an HG? *kicks himself even more for not picking up that
> Kampfer when he had the chance* I just bought an SD one last night, thus
> increasing my lust for a 1/144 one...
>
> SD Kampfer vs SD GM Custom! Who will win? *a hush falls over the capacity
> crowd as the combatants take the field, spring-loaded weapons at the
> ready...*
>
> - dom

Actually, no. While the 0080 kits for the most part were pretty nice,
the Kampher was (like the rest) considered UG. In addition, the Kampher
had several problems, mostly having toi do with the color of plastic
that it was molded in.

--
Christopher Beilby

Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH (gundam.jafa.net port 9999)