Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:03:48 -0400

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 03:33:04 -0700 Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> writes:

> >this line. The Kampfer with the full weapon load out, like that SD
> kit. Now
> >that's one evil, but cool looking MS!!
>
> FYI that kit exists... the 1:144 kit from 0080.

That one is an HG? *kicks himself even more for not picking up that
Kampfer when he had the chance* I just bought an SD one last night, thus
increasing my lust for a 1/144 one...

SD Kampfer vs SD GM Custom! Who will win? *a hush falls over the capacity
crowd as the combatants take the field, spring-loaded weapons at the
ready...*

- dom