BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 02:20:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/1999 12:51:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

> >>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=148578403
> >
> >Now the question is... WHY? Why this design, when you have many more
> >distinguished designs out there that deserves the HGUC treatment more
> >than this... thing?
> >
> >Eddie
>
> The timing is odd, but I've always loved both the Zaku III and the Kai, I'm
> quite happy to see it available as a High Grade. Besides, it gives me hope
> that someday we might see the HG Marasai.
>
> tby
>

> PS:I wonder how hard it wold be to convert to the regular Zaku III?

I like this Zaku III Kai a lot! Its one awesome looking bad guy, even though
its kind of ugly. The Marasai is neat too. I'd like to see a HG Kampfer from
this line. The Kampfer with the full weapon load out, like that SD kit. Now
that's one evil, but cool looking MS!! We need a new HG Gundam to fight the
new HG bad guys. Wonder what Gundam will be released as a new HG kit? Cause,
ya know, sooner or later, Bandai's gotta make a Gundam for this new HG
series. Anything Gundam, especially, a Gundam itself, seems to make Bandai
money. BTW, at www.cooljapanesetoys.com I think it is, in the "In The News"
section, it says that the new chogokin Gundam just released, will be followed
by the Zaku II, then there will be no more new chogokin toys for Gundam. This
could change of course depending on a number of factor's, including how well
the Zaku II sales, IMHO.

Aaron