Newtype98@aol.com
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:52:19 EDT

I would like to know how many special limited kinds of Gundam Wing Endless
Waltz Model are there? I know that there is a 1/144 scale all clear wing
gundam zero custom from the Endless waltz series and there is a special 1/100
metallic and clear wing gundam zero custom (Not the special operation type).
These are the 2 I know of that are made for Japan. Are there any special
one's made for Hong Kong? In 1/144 or 1/100 scale? Let me know how many
kinds of special limited ones there are! Thanks!