BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:10:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/1999 9:56:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
amuro@gundam.com writes:

> My personal favorite brand is the Iwata. Japanese made, all steel/metal
> construction (the plastic Azteks sometimes have clogging problems) and it
> has a real nice balance/weight in your hand. But they tend to be expensive.

The Aztec brushes have nozzles that are changeable and are the only part that
requires cleaning is the changeable nozzle part, though. I've never had an
air brush, but I was reading that some, require you to clean the whole
brushes insides by taking apart the air brush and risk breaking delicate
parts inside. Whereas the Aztec air brush, has a nozzle cartridge, that is
easily cleaned and totally reusable. That sounds like an infomercial :)

Aaron

Aaron