Mr. Nice Guy (
Tue, 17 Aug 99 15:16:27 -0800

>Do you have the name of one that works like you say?

          It's called the "Super Game Converter" , it's made by a company
called INNOVATION , for $39.99 . It works on any playstation and allows
you to play any game from any country. It also functions as a gameshark,
and is preloaded with cheats for several import games. The only problem
is you have to get it at specialty type game stores or import shops. If
you live in the San fransisco bay area, you can just go to the Metreon,
chances are they'll have it.

    - The Great One

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Wed Aug 18 1999 - 07:12:52 JST