Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:54:00 -0700

On 16 Aug 99, at 18:31, Chien Ting Chin wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Jim Huang wrote:
> > Why have children when you can clone yourselve? See Grim Toto
> > in ZZ.
>
> Because making babies is more fun than making clones? :)

Well, since Giren is so into racial superiority and chosen people
stuff, I doubt he can find a female whose gene is "equal" to his. In
that case, why would he "risk diluting" his genes? I think he would
be careful not to knock his mistress up.

Austin Power 2 flashback: Giren has both a son and a mini-clone.
That can be interesting. Char Azanable: The spy who shagged me.
^_^

Jim Huang