Brian (brian@natescape.com)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:23:22 -0700

Hey all-

    After deciding how much I love the Zaku and realizing that all these
years of miniatures gaming have given me a few modeling skills, I have
decided that I want a Zaku!! I threw together a Panther tank model
tonight to warm up..so...what's a good beginner Zaku? I must add that I
want to model a Zaku from 0079. If I'm not mistaken, the ones used in
the original raid against Side 7 were Zaku I's? So please suggest a
model..I saw the recently released Guncannon today, and I read in
Protoculture addicts that a new Zaku might be coming out..is that the
one for me?

Thanks

Brian

p.s. I have Super Robot Wars Scramble IV for the playstation and don't
read Japanese!! A long time ago I found a full FAQ in English about the
game..anyone here know where I could get that again?