Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 06:44:13 +0800

>> I think it's now a question of the limits of material technology. polycap
>> plastic can only grip so much before wear and tear happens...and the same
>> thing goes for the actual plastic, which can only be so light and be
>> durable....etc. So, I think that we are now coming to another limit in
>> desgning kits...because the MG line has proven that there are many ways to
>> yet improve upon construction design.
>Yep, I noticed that, too. I like model kits, but some mecha, like the Zeta
>Gundam or ZZ, would work better as a toy probably, since most toys are made
>to play with. I wounder how a PG Zeta Gundam will hold up? My old HG Zeta
>Gundam, I had to glue it in MS mode so it would stay together good. It was
>molded in a horriable green tinted white, too.
>Aaron

well, the ZZ worked well in the HG 1/144 version, and I have yet to
assemble my 1/100 ZZ completely, but I think it would work...but they
definitely have to get some new design stuff in, cuz the 1/100 is a pain to
assemble...except the corefighter, which can really become a very compact
core fighter block...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter