Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:08:53 PDT

>The 100 Shiki should have good articulation because it is such a boney
>suit,
>but I doubt you'll get much articulation from the ZZ due to compromises
>that
>must be made for transformation purposes. While the HCM is a solid toy, I
>think the MG probably won't offer any radical improvements over the design.
>
>Eddie

If Katoki designs the ZZ MG, be prepared for a much chunkier ZZ than
the HCM version (judging from the ZZ ver.Ka). I'm hoping that B-Club
will put out the FAZZ conversion kit for it... though they better
make the BFG hollow; the MG FAZZ would have a tough time holding that
thing upright otherwise. Well, I guess it wouldn't be the first time
for that on a MG kit, now would it?:)

Mark Kai