Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:49:39 +0800

>nope, i have never tried it, but there's not much space for the bazooka to
fit
>into the Super Gundam. maybe the beam rifle to the skirt armor, but
>definitely not the bazooka! well, i maybe wrong... :)
>cheers,
>peng soon

I tried it, and it looks awkward as it clashes with the pose...as for the
rifle, it can be done, but once again hinders good poses. The headgear has
not been a problem so far, except for the obvious lack of movement. My
super gundam has been good to me, specially since i rigged a brass wire
stand for the back of it....

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter