Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:35:35 +0800

>The Mk-II has been standing there as a display since I finished the main
>mecha, I've played with it for maybe an hour or two finding some cool poses
>upon the main suit was assembled, but it has been standing untouched for
>months. Besides, these are polycap joints we are talking about here, they
>shouldn't turn loose so soon.
>
>Eddie

I haven't had posing problems with the rx-178, as long as I use poses which
are not action-type....i guess it's just a matter of luck on the kit's
part...or perhaps it's in the way the joints are stressed when being
moved...damn thing about polycaps, you never know how they'll react...i've
had some which degraded in the humid atmosphere of my area...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919