Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:32:31 +0800

>I'd love to see the same thing, but honesty I doubt it. The MG Dom was able
>to have these 1:60 scale luxuries due to its size. The Alex is nowhere close
>to such a massive size, so it can be very tricky to pull off the hand when
>the parts get too small. The hand was not as big as you think on the MG Dom,
>so if they were to do the same thing for the MG Alex, I will hear more
>complaints than the ones raised on the Zaku's tubes.

well, it's the brittleness of construction which will be the problem...it
can be done, but damn, it will wear out fast and probably break easily. I
would rather a less-articulated, more solid hand than a brittle one.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919