Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:29:27 +0800

>I agree. What's the purpose of the Gundam kits being poseable, if they can't
>be posed, ya know? Some kits I have are very sturdy and durable. While
others
>are floppy and untouchable, like my F 91 Gundam.
>Aaron

I think it's now a question of the limits of material technology. polycap
plastic can only grip so much before wear and tear happens...and the same
thing goes for the actual plastic, which can only be so light and be
durable....etc. So, I think that we are now coming to another limit in
desgning kits...because the MG line has proven that there are many ways to
yet improve upon construction design.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter