BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:28:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/1999 3:30:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> Wow. I don't particularly care for Nintendo (too kiddie friendly, not
> enough quality titles), but this game is close enough to make me think
> about buying an almost dying system... maybe I will wait until they start
> selling them at clearance prices. ;)

That's best, I got my N64 for Zelda and Metroid, mostly. For Mario, too. It's
got too many kidde games, and barely any good non-kidde games. I prefer my
PlayStation, over N64. Although, I do like PokeMon, even though I'm 20 :)
Perfect Dark is supposed to be a great first person shooter for the N64, its
due this November, I think.

Aaron