Lersak Bunupuradah (lersak@ksc11.th.com)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:45:59 +0700

-----Original Message-----
>I didn't have a problem with the length, it was more a problem of how the
>fabric tends to extend, thus losing its fit. Gluing is definitely required
>on these.

Another tip,
1) If you can find a 2mm. Pla-pipe....just insert it in the fabric tube
2) Dilute Paint and spread it all over the fabric tube
(I used Gunze Mr. Color Midnight Blue 40% : Thinner 60%)
3) If you want, you can dry-brush the tube with Metallic Black, or faint
silver
4) slide the tube out, and cut it with sharp knife
5) This time, the paint will act like a bond in those fabric link, you can
curve it to the shape you want (well, almost) ...and less loosing end
6) White Glue can help!

Lers