Sat, 12 Jan 1980 18:06:30 +0000

> > Okay, so you were thinking that whoever ran the site became a Silhouette fan?
> Exactally.

    Ah, now I see. That may be the case, I tried to get a response from the
    maintainer of the new site regarding its former status, but to no avail. Of course,
it
    would be very curious if it was and still is run by Benjamin Wright, who worked
    on Mekton Zeta for RTG. Personally, I prefer Mekton since you can run it better
    as a non-board game -- I cant anticipate having enough models to do otherwise,
    nor would I want to limit my players and scenarios to the ones I do have, never
    mind scale diff b/w my 1/100 MG and 1/144 regular models...

    Neil