Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

>> --- Dom Tetreault <skeizer@juno.com> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone have any information on the SD G-Zero
>> plastic kits? I
>> wandered into my local shop for the first time in a

>> month or so and they
>> had a whole bunch of these little dudes; the box is

>> MG-ish (except, of
>> course, very small). When did they come out? (The
>> [c] is 1999) I know
>> about the BB Senshi line, but I'm pretty sure these

>> aren't them...
>
> ... Take G-Zero's Kampfer kit, for example, it's
> modelled directly from the CD image from the game, >
plus its weapon now includes...

I meant to say CG image from the game, sorry.

And btw, the CG opening of the "G-Zero" PS game is
fantastic, with a couple of 0080's Hygogs firing
missiles to a city; Neue Ziel wiping out enemies with
mega particle cannon, etc. Very cool. the game cover
mechas from all known Gundam series (UC and AC, except
Turn-A) so this game is a must-buy. I'll get my copy
soon...

- Nightingale -