Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:32:22 -0400

Does anyone have any information on the SD G-Zero plastic kits? I
wandered into my local shop for the first time in a month or so and they
had a whole bunch of these little dudes; the box is MG-ish (except, of
course, very small). When did they come out? (The [c] is 1999) I know
about the BB Senshi line, but I'm pretty sure these aren't them...

I picked up No. 18, RGM-79N GM Custom (which, amusingly, also includes
parts to turn it into an Alex) and it's so *cute*! I have to paint him,
still, but as a GM (and even without doing panel lines) he looks great
straight out of the box. The GM's head doesn't *quite* align properly
when it snaps together, but it's not that noticeable. (I've never laughed
so hard, though, than when I saw it in Alex mode with the extra armour
pieces... Orrrrrrr!)

Oh, and the Alex's gun fires, too. I accidentally shot my fiancee. =)

- dom