Felix Wong (wongkin@pilot.msu.edu)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:11:31 -0700

I need someone who knows japanese to help me. I have long wondering what
exactly the word "Gun" mean.My favorite manga is Gunnm, and on the web,
people always say it traslated to "Gun Dream" But from the chinese character
in the japanese title, it reads "Metal Dream"

I am not sure if this is one of those japanese words that are totally
different than the chinese origin. To me, "Metal dream" is more approrate
than "Gun Dream" since gun is only widely used in a couple issue. Someone
please help me out. Thanks

Felix