Sat, 12 Jan 1980 12:08:05 +0000

> The site in question probably died because of Dream Pod 9's insistance
> on doing their own system. A lot of the fans of Silouette hate Mekton
> for some reason...

    Uh, what's that got to do with the price of tea in China? I must be missing
    something. I believe that the site was run by someone different from the new site
    user (its on Geocities). I dont see what that would have to do with DP9. In fact I
    heavily suspect that the site was run by none other than Benjamin Wright (who
    worked/works for RTG right?) since many of the rules mirror those seen written
    by Wright on other sites, like the Mekton Bastion.

    Neil