Phil Abramowitz (phil_abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 06:40:24 -0700

I built the Mk II a while back, and do not have any problems with loose
joints. However, I did not build the bazooka, or add any of the rifle clips
to the shield. I have had much more trouble with my Zeta MG kit. on the
Zeta, the left arm definitly cannot hold the shield upright (both the
shoulder and the forearm begin to tilt as soon as I try to pose the left
arm). The ball and socket joints on the upper arm also drives me crazy - I
prefer the upper arm (and shoulder) of the Mk II. finally, I hate the ball
& sockets in the hands of the Zeta - its much harder to keep the fingers in
position. The right hand by itself can no longer hold the beam rifle by
itself unless I wedge the back of the rifle under the armpit.

Anyone agree?

Phil