Peng Soon Wong (pengsoon99@usa.net)
14 Aug 99 18:20:15 SGT

<<<< Lim Jyue <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

        I think, in fact, the Super might have less problems with the
backpack then the normal kit; the weight of the G-Defender (did I get that
right?) should drive the L-spikes deeper into the body. Unfortunately, the
Super Gundam is probably restricted to standing straight -- the
backpack/ship is too large and bulky to give it much room to move.

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555

hello Lim Jyue... with some efforts, the Super Gundam can pose pretty well...
 check this old site of mine:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/8827/Archive/19990409/19990409-Bandai_MG_SuperGundam.html

or

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/8827/inprogress.html