garrick lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:44:30 PHT

sorry to bring up an old off topic.

i was being a good newbie, doing my homework (hehe), and rummaging through
the march mailing list archives...

somewhere in an sf91 thread, a few folks talked about the valkyrie kits. i
was disgruntled at the 1/72 kit, but wasn't aware of a 1/100 kit (never saw
any around in the stores). can someone fill me in on the 1/100 kits? snap
on or glue? transformable or not? part-swapping for transformation needed?
  how about the colors? are they still available? or are these particular
1/100 kits the ones that are being sold for 15th anniv that don't transform?
(i feel cheated by non transformable ones...specially the rubbery 15th anniv
issues. *grumble*)

i've never seen any destroid kits either. (toys, yes; kits no.)
never seen battlepod kits either. only female power armor kit.

i think i'm missing out a lot by not shopping online...:\

-ddd