Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:38:07 -0700

>Cut the tube 2 mm longer than the instructions say, and they will fit every
>time. I also thought about cutting they even longer than that, and using a
>lighter to melt the ends slightly to keep them from unraveling, but I
haven't
>tried that yet.

Try plastic cement. They work wonders with the fabric and plastic pegs--I
suspect that they are plastic polymer strings or rather. However, using the
cement, they fabric hold rather well, and haven't given me any trouble. The
mistake I made was cutting the strips a little short, and getting couple of
frayed ends. Oh well, what can you do.

Despite the fact that weapons are hard to pose, the MK. II is a great kit.
I just wish Bandai just put a little thought into the hands and the weapon
grips though. But then again, I am a Mk. II fan, so I am a bit biased. The
Moveable frame assembly is just freakin awesome though...

I'll shut up now.

Y. Choe Mk. II