Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:38:06 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/99 12:13:21 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> Will, they can only play ostrich for so long before Bandai start sending
> them letters demanding royalty... hehehe.
>
> Eddie

Has Bandai ever? I know that when I worked for Sony, Sony never once when
after anyone for royalties. But the company I work for now, they sure as hell
hunt do every patent stealing company out there. Both being Japanese
companies, it's kind of hard to get a feel for how most Japanese companies
handle problems like this.

SJ