Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:34:41 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/99 12:07:35 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
cbeilby@home.com writes:

> I know. One wonders what they'd say if they ever realized that their
> precious DP9 staffers were all a bunch of Otaku, and fans of Gundam,
> Votoms, and Macross, as well as having started out playing Mekton. I
> wonder if the collective members of that ML have their heads up their
> backsides...
>
> --
> Christopher Beilby

It's a thought, anyway. I'm working out my own house rules for Gundam in
Silhouette. I've played around with the idea in Mekton for years, but I think
Silhouette has the better feel for the whole Gundam saga. And it gives me a
chance the play with 1/144 and 1/220 scale full action models!

SJ