Chris Beilby (cbeilby@home.com)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 23:05:11 -0700

Chaos025@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/13/99 9:49:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> cbeilby@home.com writes:
>
> > The site in question probably died because of Dream Pod 9's insistance
> > on doing their own system. A lot of the fans of Silouette hate Mekton
> > for some reason...
> > --
> > Christopher Beilby
>
> I noticed that. And when I tried asking about Gundam on the JCML, I received
> no replies back. JC is based so much on Gundam, I thought someone out there
> may have a design or two, or some house rules. But when the subject came up
> on how manga like the art is, the DP9 members on the ML quite strongly denied
> that JC was at all "anime" or even remotely Gundam based. Let alone the
> Votoms/Heavy Gear thing.
>
> Go figure.
>
> SJ

I know. One wonders what they'd say if they ever realized that their
precious DP9 staffers were all a bunch of Otaku, and fans of Gundam,
Votoms, and Macross, as well as having started out playing Mekton. I
wonder if the collective members of that ML have their heads up their
backsides...

--
Christopher Beilby

Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH (gundam.jafa.net port 9999)