Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:57:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/99 9:49:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
cbeilby@home.com writes:

> The site in question probably died because of Dream Pod 9's insistance
> on doing their own system. A lot of the fans of Silouette hate Mekton
> for some reason...
> --
> Christopher Beilby

I noticed that. And when I tried asking about Gundam on the JCML, I received
no replies back. JC is based so much on Gundam, I thought someone out there
may have a design or two, or some house rules. But when the subject came up
on how manga like the art is, the DP9 members on the ML quite strongly denied
that JC was at all "anime" or even remotely Gundam based. Let alone the
Votoms/Heavy Gear thing.

Go figure.

SJ