Perstroika@aol.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 23:28:16 EDT

I'm sure many of you are aware of what is happening in the console gaming
industry next month. 9.9.99. To so many, this means revolution. The release
of the 128 bit Sega Dreamcast. At first, I was like "Mmm, neat. I don't want
to spend $200 on it." Now that I've played and seen some of the games, I was
considering buying one sometime. Today, I decided I am buying it. Wanna know
why? There is a *sweet* looking Gundam game coming out. I really don't know
much about it, but I've seen a couple screenshots, and having seen what the
Dreamcast is capable of, this will probably be an awsome game. There's going
to be a cockpit mode that looks incredible. If I'm not mistaken, it's going
to be based on 0079. And all of us in the US, not to worry. We will not need
to go buy a Japanese Dreamcast or solder a mod chip in since it's going to be
part of the "let's get the US into Gundam" campaign. If anyone knows more
about this game (i.e. a link to where I could find out more about it) please
let me know.

-Mike