Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 11:09:40 +0800

At 09:18 140899 PHT, you wrote:
>having given us the negatives...are there any good things about the kit that
>outweigh the bad?

        It *is* one great looking kit. So long you don't move or re-pose it
too often, it should be all right. Mine had been holding the beam rifle
parallel to the ground for the last month or more. =)

        Moreover, the leg interiors looks good unpainted -- a little bit
more work, and it looks great. A pity the Zaku II didn't have the same
removable armour feature.

>should i stay away from the Mk-II then and get something else? (but i
>really like how the Mk-II looks. one cool dude-mecha...)

        Well, I'll suggest the Zaku II first though. It's a bit less
problematic, especially with the weapons.