Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:37:59 +0800

> I think the .45 was developed to knock out filipino tribesmen but I
>don't believe that they were Muslims. So the jihad aspect might be
>mistaken.
>-Brian

they were, according to the folk tale. Muslims on a jihad are supposedly
granted instant acceptance to their version of heaven if they are killed in
the holy war (jihad). i guess that, along with the fact that some of them
do take powerful drugs, creates a sort of super soldier who can withstand a
lot of small bulletholes, so....

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter