Flanker358@aol.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:50:32 EDT

    Thanks for the tip, I probably will get one of the MKIIs as soon as $
arrives..in about a week. Or maybe just wait for NT1 to be released as
well.....so many new kits so little time and $.....(my last kit was MG GP01,
got it and the Fb version at the time when Fb was released, and GP01Fb is
still sitting in the closet unbuilt....sigh..)