-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:03:51 -0700

At 17:49 8/13/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>Did anyone notice "AMD K6-2" on the monitor in the zion base?? Kind of
>funny, they still use K6 in those days! (haha really funny.....)

Anime frequently uses screen dumps of various computer routines to get
their on-screen computer code. I've seen everything from BASIC source code
listings to hexadecimal core dumps over the years. Assembly language and C
are especially popular because they look meaningful while being next to
impossible to read, but they almost always include something anachronistic
like this.

-Z-