Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:04:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/99 1:09:57 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

> What details, specifically?
>
> Mark Kai

Armour, marble, gems, odd metallic piece, blood, etc. The miniatures I would
use nail polish on would be soldiers, civilians, your run of the mill human
scale. Except for the 1/48 scale Warhound class Titian that I used opalescent
rainbow polish to simulate quartz for it's carapace torso and limb armour.
And I used gold leaf for the trim around each armoured section. I also used
silver dry brushed over black primer for the "non-armoured" areas like the
upper arms and legs. I though it looked great. Of course, I haven't seen it
in years, so my opinion may change.

SJ