brian@natescape.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:54:02 -0400

Hey all-

    I think the .45 was developed to knock out filipino tribesmen but I
don't believe that they were Muslims. So the jihad aspect might be
mistaken.

    On video games..has anyone tried Heavy Gear 2? I know the gears are
smaller then MS, but I tuned up a gear with a heavy autocannon, hand
grenades and a heat hawk (vibroaxe) and named him "Zaku". Add some jump
jets and you're a regular Zeon pilot! If someone could make some custom
skins for this game, it would be the most Gundam-like game I think. And
that includes my experience playing the Japanese Playstation game "Zeta
Gundam" which was pretty good. The way the gears "skate" when using
their secondary movement looks like the idea was taken right from
Gundam.

-Brian