Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:03:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> For example, there is the idea that the .45 caliber was supposed
> to have been invented because of muslim jihad soldiers. also the fact

Do you mean they invented a bigger caliber to kill more of the Arabs?
When was that? Boy you learn something amazing everyday.

> countries national costume, the barong tagalog, was purposefully
> semi-translucent because the spanish colonialists didn't want the
> Filipinos having any way to hide weapons on their body. go figure.

Another juicy bit :) I've always wondered where the tradition of
translucent clothing comes from. I guess the Spaniards are smart enough
not to let their prisoners steal MS.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble