Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:44:07 -0400

Gundam Silhouette, the house rules to simulate combat in Gundam using Dream
Pod 9's Silhouette Tac/RPG game engine, is currently offline. I do have a
new server at my disposal, but I'm not putting anything back up until it has
been thoroughly revised. Unfortunately, despite a wonderful (and massive)
playtest at a local con this past spring, GunSil has fallen very low on my
priority list, so this may take some time. I originally had a target date of
Sep 1 for the GunSil relaunch, but I'm way behind schedule, and when school
starts again, chances are GunSil will take an even further back seat :/

Thanks or the interest, though. I will certainly make it known to the Gundam
and gaming public-at-large when GunSil returns...

-scott \\ sdiberar@student.umass.edu