MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:25:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/99 4:43:36 AM Central Daylight Time, cmaster@ucla.edu
writes:

<< >I'm curious if you guys have seen the movie " Enemy of the State" and
>noticed the RX-78 on the outside of the toystores shopping bag? We get
>more then one good look at it. I had to rewind a few times to make sure
>i wasnt seen things.

 Didn't notice it was RX-78, but I thought it was a normal joe Robot. Oh
 well. Tells me how (not) observant I am...

It is definately the Gundam. I noticed that when I saw it on the big screen.
Though I must admit the main reason I even went to the movie was just because
I had heard about the Gundam being on the bag and I had to see for myself.

Jason