Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:24:47 -0700

As far as I'm concerned, both Mark S. and Probemeister is doing their
personal gig. But then again, knowing Probe, he could be doing a scratch
build of a perfect grade for himself somewhere on the deserted plains of
Arizona or something. Call it old timer--well, at least three years semi
lurking--musing about old times.

Though, I will admit, things were more lively with Probe and Mark around--no
knock to our other veterans here as well, I mind ye. I'm but a fledgeling
that's been around for naught.

Oh well. Gotta semi-lurk again.

>I saw Mark at Anime Expo, but havn't heard from him since. As for
>Probe, well, who knows...

Y. Choe